Deputy Permanent Representative Permanent Mission of Slovenia to the UN Slovenia
· Joined the Permanent Mission of Slovenia to the United Nations as Deputy Permanent Representative on 14 September 2020.
· April to August 2020: Advisor to the Director-General for Multilateral Affairs and Development Cooperation; Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
· July 2018 – march 2020: Advisor to the Political Director/Director-General for Common Foreign and Security Policy; Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
· 2014-2018: UN General Assembly Second Committee Expert, Permanent Mission of Slovenia to the United Nations in New York; head of advisors to the Chair of the Second Committee during the 70th Session of the UN General Assembly.
· 2013-2014: Desk Officer for the United Nations (Department for International Organisations); Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
· 2007-2013: Desk Officer for Subsaharan Africa (Department for Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Oceania); Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
· Joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia in 2007; after obtaining a University Degree in Political Science (International Relations) at the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences.