CALL FOR PROJECTS
PIONEERS IN SDGs AWARDS
Deadline September 8, 2023
Pioneers in SDGs Awards celebrates exceptional organizations and individuals who have made significant contributions to sustainable peace and development while promoting human rights, the rule of law, and democracy at local, national, and global levels. The Journalists and Writers Foundation, together with its 36 Global Partners from 24 countries, acknowledges the Pioneers in SDGs who effectively implement Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through innovative and creative projects. The mission, dedication, and unwavering commitment of these Pioneers in SDGs exemplify their role in creating a better world for all.
To achieve tangible results in sustainable development, it is essential for all stakeholders, including governments, the private sector, and civil society, to join forces in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the SDGs. The SDGs Conference: In the Margins of the UNGA78 encourages diverse stakeholders to contribute their projects and initiatives that have made measurable progress towards the Global Goals.
- The awards will be presented virtually during the Pioneers in SDGs Awards Ceremony on September 27, 2023, following the SDGs Conference 2023.
- Applicants must submit project details and a 3-minute introductory video (in English) that outlines their project’s goals, activities, outcomes, and impact. These submissions should address the four evaluation criteria: innovation, stakeholders, scope, and impact. Kindly also refer to the indicators mentioned for each criterion before preparing your responses.
- At the Pioneers in SDGs Award Ceremony, a representative from each selected project will be given a 3-minute speaking time to showcase their project to a global audience. This opportunity will foster enhanced visibility, collaboration, and partnership prospects.
- The winners of the Pioneers in SDGs Awards will be recognized for their remarkable contributions to the SDGs. Additional recognitions will be announced for various project organizers.
The submission deadline for projects is September 8, 2023.
We encourage civil society organizations to participate actively and share their transformative projects that have generated tangible outcomes in the implementation of the SDGs. Together, we can create a more sustainable and inclusive world.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- Submit your project for consideration by completing the application form.
- Attach relevant supplementary information about your project.
- Provide a concise 3-minute introduction video clip.
- The submission deadline is September 8, 2023.
- Project application and the video clip must be in English.
We eagerly await your submissions and look forward to reviewing your impactful projects!